Wednesday 11 July 2012

Recent Musings...

Hello Everyone, I haven't forgotten about the Blog I promise, but I have been super busy. All those application forms paid off and I am currently an Intern, based at Swansea Waterfront Museum for The Future Memory In Place Project. Between this and volunteering at Firing Line: Story of the Welsh Soldier I have been pretty busy, though I did manage to find sometime to go away and have fun in the sun.

This weekend I'm starting the British Festival of Archaeology celebrations by attending National Museum of Wales's Archaeo-Pasts Conference. I will follow this up with a review of the days events and photos if I can take them.  Then next week I will publish the Margate section of my research, complete with site plans and my edited notes. Many of you may wonder where my references are, in due course I will add a reference/further reading type section this will contain all my sources by blog entry, they are only left out because I think it makes the reading process much better and less daunting.

Hope you all doing well and I look forward to letting you all know about my up and coming adventures....Bye for now :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment