Monday 31 December 2012

Let us Raise a Glass

Well here we are at the end of 2012, what a year it has been.  Thankfully the world didn't end so I can once again thank my readers for continually reading my musings, you really are amazing and we have passed the 4000 views marker!  Something I never dreamt would happen when I started writing.  Blog technology tells me that the Advent Calender posts were successful and the amount of hits it registered was amazing...with this in mind 2013 will have artefact of the month as a regular feature.  I of course want to make this blog as good as I can and to do it I would love feedback from my viewers.  The Thanet research will continue and I hope to add some other bits and bobs along the way...deciding what is the hard part.

Thank you again for sticking with me and let us raise a glass to 2012's archaeological achievements and the adventures that 2013 may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment