Friday 25 January 2013

2013 So Far....

Well January has nearly ended, I don't know about you, but I can't quite believe this yet.  I had so many blog plans for this month, but, the month seems to have disappeared before I even got around to thinking about them!

So far I have had a flying visit to Dublin and London, where archaeology and museum studies benefited greatly and I was able to spend time at the National Museum of Ireland and the British Museum respectively.  The latter was a purely work related visit and hopefully, after assessment I will be able to share the article with you all...it might even spark some healthy debate.  I will review both museums over the next few days.

I think we need a bit of reshaping, so I will be working on presenting you all with a new look blog too!

Hope the New Year has started well for you all, I've certainly hit the ground running...hopefully it will all pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment